Bamboo is one of the most environmentally friendly materials available to us.
Most manufacturers use this renewable resource by blending the bamboo fibre with cotton but we chose to create a towel using 100% bamboo which has the following benefits:
- Eco-friendly. Bamboo grows wild and is typically cultivated without the use of herbicides or pesticides.
- Naturally anti-microbial. 100% Bamboo textiles resist the growth of bacteria, mildew, fungus and other microbes which keep your tea towels fresher for longer between washing.
- Hypoallergenic. Bamboo fibres are virtually lint free making them great for polishing glass surfaces.
- Highly absorbent. Bamboo fibres are long hollow tubes that make 100% Bamboo tea towels absorb up to 3 times the water of a similar weight cotton towel.
- Super soft. 100% Bamboo towels remain amazingly soft even after repeated washings.